EAP PVA Direct Terms of business
- All items are offered subject to availability.
- All goods remain the property of EAP PVA Direct until payment for them is received, in full.
- Where a product measurement and/or weight is quoted, and whilst every attempt is made regarding accuracy, these are intended as a guide and are approximate measures/weights only due to the nature of the material(s) involved. This is particularly the case with PVA materials which are prone to natural movement and shrinkage.
- Colours of plastics may vary depending on availability
- All orders are subject to carriage charges, unless previously agreed.
- EAP PVA Direct reserve the right to levy an administration charge of £30.00 (plus VAT at the current, standard rate) per reminder for Overdue Accounts. We also reserve the right to apply Interest plus any other Incidental Expenses incurred by us to such Overdue Accounts.
- All prices quoted are in Pounds Sterling.
- EAP PVA Direct uses 2 principle methods of despatch; these are by private courier or by Royal Mail. We take every reasonable precaution and endeavour to ensure safe and prompt delivery of your goods. However, it is the courier’s responsibility to ensure safe and timely delivery of goods to your premises. If you would like to take out insurance covering your goods and their safe delivery, then we can arrange this for you. Please note however (a) that you need to notify us in advance that you wish to Insure your consignment and (b) that you will be charged on your invoice for this service. This option is available for all goods and services offered and is particularly important for those companies providing their own Materials for assembly at EAP PVA Direct’s premises.
These Terms of business were last updated on 12/6/2018.